Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Home From Hospital

Well, we just got home from the hospital. One of our wonderful neighbors had already dropped off a delicious dinner for us, which we all enjoyed in between taking 10 minute turns holding junior.
It's good to be home. I had a nice lazy day at the hospital. The little guy and I laid around and took naps and ate food. Here are a few pictures I took during the day.
He's been super easy and chill, he's just a perfect little sweetheart. Perhaps a little too calm for Corey - he likes the newborns to fuss a little bit more. But the little guy checked out great, passed all his tests and screenings, so that's a blessing. Usually we have one or two things that need to be followed up on the next day or next week, so I'm glad that he's got a pass so far, good baby.
He was asleep most of the day, but I was able to capture a few moments that he opened his eyes. Such a little angel baby!
Corey came to see us in the morning and was able to have some time to look at the baby.
This afternoon around lunch a photography lady came in and took pictures. After she was done I got out my camera and did my own photo shoot.

 I think he's a keeper.

Corey and these three girls came and picked us up from the hospital. Love how Natalie is patting his head.
Mel held the baby the whole time while Sophi and Natalie enjoyed our couples' "celebratory dinner" with us... (they liked the chocolate cheesecake)
...and then they played around pushing buttons on the bed and getting into cupboards and such as we waited for his test results to come back so we could be discharged.
(Natalie, you're cute)
It's nice to be home. Now I'm going to go try and break the baby free from his siblings' loving arms so I can feed him.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...