Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Two Weeks

Yesterday I had my 37 week doctor appointment. All things look good, and good news: there is a light at the end of this tunnel! I've got an appointment to be induced on July 27th. Bad news: even though he's out of town next week I'm going in one more time for an appointment with the nurse. Not huge bad news, I just don't like doctor appointments, one of the great things about being in Brazil for 3+ months of this pregnancy. Yesterday at their office it wasn't busy but it took over an hour. Was just sitting there for 50 minutes. Worse things have happened to people though, right? Plus, last week I was in and out in 15 minutes, so they probably had to make up for that. (he was in a hurry, had to get to the hospital for a delivery) So yesterday as I waited and waited I earned some more good news: I finished the Old testament! I read the whole thing. I probably could have learned a bit more though slower study of it, but my goal was to just do it, and I did it. I started May 27th, goal was to finish it before we left Brazil, but I missed that. So then I set a new goal: to read the whole Bible before the 27th of July when I'm induced - that way it will be a whole Bible read in two months! What do you think, is that doable to read the New Testament in two weeks? Hm, we'll see.

Melodie is at girl's camp this week through Friday, and then tomorrow Joseph, Ethan, and Hyrum leave for a band tour to San Diego. So it will be a little different for a few days while Wesley plays the oldest kid role.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...