Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Purple Glasses

I was so surprised to get a phone call from Walmart Optical yesterday telling me that Sophi's glasses were ready. We had just ordered them on Thursday, so that was just one business day! That's pretty amazing, wow! So I loaded the girls and Owen in the car and we made a special trip down and picked up Sophi's new glasses!
Pretty cute Fof!
They are a little big, and I would have liked to have gotten some wire frames, but Sophi was kinda particular about what she would and would not wear. She likes the purple ones because they have a sparkly hart on the temples, oooh! Then today she went over to a neighbor's house and came back and I noticed she didn't have them. She felt her face and was surprised to not feel them on her, I guess it will take a bit of effort for both of us to get used to always checking that they stay put on her face. If I can get her to stop dressing up in costumes or changing her clothes several times during the day. But as for today, at first she wouldn't wear her back up pair "I want Purple Glasses!" Well you can wear them when we find them, but until we find them, wear the pink ones... nope. She wouldn't do it without a fight, so we had a bit of a fight and she has them on now. I'm sure we'll find her other pair, and I might have to get creative with some gems or glitter to sparkle up the pink glasses so they are worthy of Sophi's approval.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...