Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Super Tuesday

That cartoon there about sums it up for me. I'm a bit worried about the future of America (trying to discipline myself not to be though...) But I know the freedom of this land has truly been on the brink of collapse before and God has been there to help us. He's raised up wise men in the past, I will strive to trust that he will do it again. But if not, I know that he is still in control: Daniel 4:17~ "the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men." (Hoping and praying he will give it to someone who is not "the basest" but I guess we'll see what He needs to have happen according to his plans for setting the stage for the second coming of Christ. I'm very much looking forward to the day when he will rule and reign.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...