Monday, January 16, 2017

Facebook Worthy

Mel and Daniel were enjoying a Sunday nap together yesterday. It was so precious, look at that little guy and his cheeks!
When the kids do something cute, it makes it on the blog. When it's precious and adorable or really funny, I'll share it on my facebook wall. I try not to post there too much, but that picture above made it, as did this video ~ Mel was practicing her flute and I came in for a minute to talk and we got a kick out of Daniel's expressions... so we quick and got out the phone to get a recording - He apparently was moved to tears and filled with joy at the same time, he couldn't decide which way to go!

We just love him so much. Also I got this picture of Mel tonight - it's a perfect match to the picture of me when I was in the chair rocking two kids watching Studio C. Some day I'm going to make a Memory game using family pictures, cause I have lots of matches. (...I need to get a matching picture of Owen and Daniel in their diapers!)
There's our sweet Owen, we love you, he's our little Linus from Peanuts, always carrying around his blanket.
Daniel has discovered his fists. So tasty!
I just love these little people. We had a great day today, I love it when they don't have school! And especially when it's on a Monday rather than on Fridays. We use our time more wisely on Mondays, Friday's just kinda turn into a longer Saturday, and Saturdays are kinda wasted. On Fridays and Saturdays, they are thinking "Oh, it's not due until Monday..." so they'll put off finish homework and then Saturday's over and they try not to do it on Sundays, so Ethan likes to have me wake him up at 3 or 4 am on Monday morning to finish things... Yeah, they don't use Friday and Saturday's well. But Mondays - we were all over it on Monday. Today the kids were up and working and had to be done by noon if they wanted to go to Wendy's with Corey for the Baconator challenge. And they did it! If it was a Saturday some of them would still be sleeping at noon. So, yeah, loved having the kids home today, the house looks great, we can all breath a sigh of "so this is what it feels like to have a house of order" and we'll see how long it lasts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...