Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Paper City

Lily has been lost in this game this week. She calls it "Paper City". She's made all sorts of houses for her city and will set them up against the window in her bedroom or in the front room.
And here are some of her paper people and animals...
I think this game started when Hyrum and Wesley were making paper airplanes. (They've been having distance contest throwing planes off the front porch this past week) I'm guessing Lily saw a paper that had started to be folded for a plane and noticed how it looked like a little house, and then her imagination took off from there.
I love it Lily, such a great creative and simple game! It makes me think again I need to just get rid of all the toys in the basement, cause this creativity is what I want for you kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...