Sunday, July 16, 2017

Walkabout Cutie

We had a neighborhood walkabout this evening. They started these in 2015. Once a month from late spring through early fall, (May through September) people in the neighborhood take turns hosting (2 or 3 houses each time) and they provide a small snack or treat and everyone is invited to walk about and visit. I remember the first time we participated was after we got home from Brazil and I was 8 months pregnant, so that is how I know that this little neighborhood tradition started in 2015. Tonight, I was carrying Daniel, cause he doesn't like the stroller. But then after a while a neighbor, who's toddler opted to walk, offered to let Daniel take a ride in their stroller. Daniel liked it. He was so cute sitting there. I told her to pause while I snapped a picture. Then Daniel gave me a big smile.
Ok, Daniel, that smile is pretty freaking adorable. I like your summer outfit too. And look at your cute little foot kicked up, having fun!
Oh he is such a cute little boy, I love him!
WE LOVE YOU DANIEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...