Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday Snoozer

Just thought I'd post a few pictures from church, mostly cause this one needed to shared - check out this little guy sleeping through sacrament meeting.
It would have been fun to have a better picture, but I bet Corey was trying to be subtle with his phone. I love the binky just barely hanging on to Owen's lips. Cute little guy, we probably spoil him (but it's just cause all his older siblings wore us out!) We let him bring his binky, blankets, and stuffed Lion to church. He loves Louie, and it makes me happy.

The older kids practiced a song that they are going to sing next month. I love that granite wall behind them, taken from the same quarry where the granite for the Salt Lake Temple came from. We live in a special area.
It's a beautiful medley of Sisters in Zion and We'll Bring the World His Truth. This is actually composed by one of our friends from high school, Michael Hicks, good guy. Corey took a picture of the girls getting a drink, not sure why. But they're cute.
I have some more that I'll post tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...