Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cuts and Bumps


Wesley's lip is doing great (thank you Heavenly Father) what a miracle our bodies are. I've been taking a picture each day of his lip and after I do I show him. This one above was taking half way through eating a peanut butter sandwich, thus the bread crumbs. The first pictures I took made him squirm and with compassion in his eyebrows - he'd say with deep concern for the poor chap photographed "Ohhhhh!!!" The last pictures have looked okay and don't make him worry, and I told him isn't it amazing that our bodies fix themselves all by themselves? "Imagine if you broke a toy and it fixed itself by itself!" Wesley squeeled with delight at the thought, "Or if you ripped your clothes and they could fix themselves!" We got very excited at the idea - endless possibilities! But alas, nothing just happens. Well, maybe chaos and time just happen. Everything else takes an intelligence behind it. God is the intelligence that made our bodies - they have a spirit and are alive! Wesley's body is one of God's incredible creations, and his spirit and body work together, what a miracle!
And this little angel, see those beautiful eyes? Those are the eyes of Abigail, and she got those beauties from her father, who has beautiful eyes. Here Abi is showing us her bump. She fell down the ladder/stairs at the RMs house and got a huge bump that covered the whole center of her forehead almost down to her eyebrows. She still has a slight bruise, but the swelling has gone down and she is doing wonderfully. She's got her father's eyes and her mother's solid build. Abi and Hyrum are both of the same mold, which I believe is the Tiffanie mold, and they are build strong and solid, so I'm grateful she handled it well. Hyrum is just heavy to pick up, and I don't know when it happened, but my little Abi is now big and heavy too! What happened to my little baby? She's growing up. I hope she will always love pink dresses and babies and flowers and glitter shoes. She is a sweet princess. Grateful she is alright from her bonk.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...