Monday, November 22, 2010

Packing Shoes

Yesterday I packed Corey's luggage while he tried to work a bit and finalize paperwork and stuff for our trip to Chile.

Seems like we just did this whole packing up thing? It is a lot easier this time since we aren't shuffling through as much stuff. We're livin' the simple life.

Although if I had known when we packed for Costa Rica that we'd be going straight from here to Chile, I would have packed a little differently. I would have brought more shoes for one thing. Did you know that right now Corey has more shoes than I do? He's got five, I only got 3!!!



I guess I really only have one pair of shoes, then two sandals. But we'll just call any feet wears shoes. So, I dare say that never before in the history of the world has a man had more shoes than his wife until Corey and Tiffanie went to Costa Rica! Do you think? Maybe I can be in the Guinness Book of World Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...