Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Nap Wish

Here's Mel snuggling with Owen after school today. If I had my way, this is what I'd be doing all day long. Not just because it's heavenly to have a sleeping infant on your chest, but also because I'm getting pretty exhausted. Right now my only wish is to lay down and go to bed and know that I'll be able to have atleast 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
Sleep at night doesn't happen mostly because of my angel Owen. During the day, naps don't happen because the phone will ring or Sophi needs help going potty or there are errands to run. But right now I wish I could do this all day. And when I do get 15 minutes of this heaven, I'm cherishing every second. The uninterrupted sleep will come someday, but that will probably mean I don't have a baby roomie to kiss. So I'll live in the now and enjoy these moments and years. I know they will be over too soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...