Saturday, December 25, 2010

Not a Creature Was Stirring

Except for Mom... aka Santa's helper. My better half and Lily came up from playing outside and went straight to bed. I think Corey was taking enjoying holding Lily while it lasted and she was calm. It's a rare occurrence.


Aren't they adorable?

I got the hidden big package of purchases from the car and the package Wayne and JeNeal mailed and went to work wrapping them up. We had a few red packaging sacks from purchases, for the rest I used grocery and shopping bags.


The presents under the tree on the table.

Stockings moved from the balcony onto the couch with the following instructions:

Ready so that when the kids wake up they know what they can touch and will hopefully leave us alone to sleep in for a bit. Instructions for the tree presents:

And for this one I was going to put "until your father says so" or "till Dad says you can" but then I thought better of it while my brain was still functioning, thinking that in the morning in our sleepy state and the kids alert state, they'd somehow come pester us and get Corey to say "So" or "You can" somehow and then go open them. I had to be very specific and clear for my young kids who are as clever as teenagers.


1:00 a.m. - done wrapping and setting out presents. Checking to make sure no one spied on me...

Looks like they're all still out cold. Good.


See you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...