Saturday, December 18, 2010

Week 1 in Chile

So sorry I haven't posted all week - We just got our internet up last night. Here are things I want to write about... I'm posting this now to remind myself and will put links up as I finish telling the stories :) Or might just delete this when I'm done.

Friday - Arrival

Saturday - Hanging in the apartment, unpacking a little and trying to find clothes for Church and other stuff. How to do wash here?

Sunday - Melodie's Birthday

Monday - Packing up again, Walk to Park. Drive to Vina del Mar

Tuesday- Kid's Day at Vina del Mar - Going to stay another night, Corey went to the market and got bread, so it was also lots o carbs day. I ate a lot of bread with manjar.

Wednesday - bye Vina del Mar! Tiff got a ticket. Move into our apartment. Did laundry

Thursday - No internet. No phone.

Friday - Figuring out a schedule, Soccer at 7, Ward Christmas Party

Saturday - Finish unpacking

Sunday - Plan the week

Monday - Back on the Exercise Wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...